- See the unique revival Bulgarian houses, the Roman Theatre and the Roman Stadium
- Walk through the longest pedestrian street in Europe
- Climb to the old Thracian fortress hill from where you can see the magnificent view of the city
With this day trip you will have the chance to discover the town of Plovdiv- one of the oldest existing settlements in world!
The tour departs at 9am from Alexander Nevsky square- behind the cathedral. The traveling time to Plovdiv is about 2 hours.
It is one of the oldest settlements in the world, having emerged on the three adjacent hills – the beginning of its history dates back to 4,000 years BC. It has preserved Thracian, Roman and Bulgarian heritage from different epochs.
In Plovdiv there will be a 2 hour guided walking tour in the heart of the town and you will learn lots of historical facts and legends while exploring its most interesting sightseeing places- see the Roman Theater and parts of the Roman Stadium. Walk through the longest pedestrian street in Europe. Explore the magnificent Revival old town with its unique colorful houses from the 19th century. After it, you will have about 2 hours free time for lunch and some shopping. The expected return in Sofia is at 5- 5;30pm.
Most times the group size is 4-8 people.
Audioguides are available in Plovdiv in the following languages: Spanish, Italian, French, German, Russian, Greek and Turkish- they cost 5 euro per device.
April- October: 30 euro per person
November- March: 35 euro per person
- Booking in advance and confirmation is required! "Last minute" reservations are accepted up to 12 hours before the starting time of the tour
- From April to October the price is 30 euro per person; from November to March the price is 35 euro per person
- Departure time: 9am (you should be there 15 minutes earlier)- search for the City Tour minivan
- Meeting point: behind Alexander Nevsky Cathedral- near Café La Cathedrale
- Return point: returns to the original location
- Day trip duration: 8 hours
- Reference code: CT21
Book on-line, by e-mail or by phone:
+359 894 40 41 41; +359 894 99 99 08; +359 2 980 46 86;
Specify the name of the tour and its reference code.
Reservations made after 8pm should be confirmed by us via email or phone call.
|1||€ 40.00||€ 40.00|
|2||€ 40.00||€ 80.00|
|3||€ 40.00||€ 120.00|
|4||€ 40.00||€ 160.00|
|5||€ 40.00||€ 200.00|
|6||€ 40.00||€ 240.00|
|7||€ 40.00||€ 280.00|
|8||€ 40.00||€ 320.00|