- Enjoy a great day in the nature
- Hike to a beautiful waterfall
- Have a relaxing afternoon in a mineral pool
The tour starts at 9am when the guide will take you from your accommodation in Sofia and you will head to the Rila Mountain- the highest in Bulgaria. The traveling time to the mountain is about 1,5 hours. You will stop near a small village called Kostenets, popular with its hot mineral springs.
There first you are going to have a great hike in the unspoiled nature (easy- medium difficulty) to a beautiful local waterfall. The total duration of the hike is about 3 hours (1,5 hours in each direction). The walk in the forest is a great opportunity for an escape from the noise of the big city where you can feel the fresh atmosphere.
After the hike you will have 1-hour free time for lunch in a local restaurant. It offers good barbecue and traditional dishes.
Finally, in the afternoon you will be able to relax in the aquatonic pools of a mineral SPA center (for about 2 hours). This water is proven to be very healthy. The SPA center also offers hydromassages, jacuzzi and steam baths.
The return in Sofia will be at 6pm.
- Departure time: 9am
- Hotel pick up at 9am: please indicate your hotel
- The tour does not operate on Monday and Tuesday
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Bring your swimming suit
- Strongly recommended to bring your own towels and flip flops (on spot they are also available but are overpriced)
- Tour duration: about 9 hours
- Product reference code CT76
Book on-line, by e-mail or by phone:
00359894404141; 00359894999908; 0035929804686
Specify the name of the tour and its reference code.
Reservations made after 8pm should be confirmed by us via email or phone call.
|1||€ 150.00||€ 150.00|
|2||€ 75.00||€ 150.00|
|3||€ 65.00||€ 195.00|
|4||€ 65.00||€ 260.00|
|5||€ 55.00||€ 275.00|
|6||€ 55.00||€ 330.00|
|7||€ 55.00||€ 385.00|
|8||€ 55.00||€ 440.00|