- Enjoy a private guided sightseeing tour in the heart of Sofia and learn about its rich history
- See all the important historical sites in the city centre and visit some of them
- Visit the unique Boyana Church with its amazing medieval frescoes
The tour starts from your hotel where the guide will take you by car. You will head to the outskirts of Sofia and Vitosha Mountain. The first stop will be the remarkable Boyana Church, recognized by UNESCO because of its amazingly well-preserved frescoes from the 13th century.
After exploring it, you will head to the centre of Sofia where there will be a 2- hour sightseeing tour. It will be up to you to decide whether the tour is done mostly by car or by walking.
In the centre you will go around the most interesting buildings and places and learn their history from your guide- Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, Saint Sofia Basilica, Saint George Rotunda, the Parliament, the Presidency, the Roman Remains and others. The tour will finish at Vitosha pedestrian street (if done by walking) or you will be taken back by car to your hotel if you prefer this option.
- Tour starting time: between 9am and 3pm- please indicate your preferred starting time
- Hotel pick up by a private car: please indicate your hotel
- Tour duration: about 3 hours
- Prices for more than 8 people: on request
- Product reference code: CT58
Book on-line, by e-mail or by phone:
+359 894 40 41 41; +359 894 99 99 08; +359 2 980 46 86;
Specify the name of the tour and its reference code.
Reservations made after 8pm should be confirmed by us via email or phone call.
|1||€ 100.00||€ 100.00|
|2||€ 50.00||€ 100.00|
|3||€ 42.00||€ 126.00|
|4||€ 42.00||€ 168.00|
|5||€ 35.00||€ 175.00|
|6||€ 35.00||€ 210.00|
|7||€ 35.00||€ 245.00|
|8||€ 35.00||€ 280.00|