- Visit the Boyana church, UNESCO heritage site
- Enjoy a trip to the mountain
- Explore the old Dragalevtsi Monastery
- See amazing views of Sofia from above
- Private tour
The tour starts at 10.00 when the guide will pick you up from your hotel. First, you will go by car to the Boyana Church, UNESCO historical place, dating back to the 11th century, which has unique and very well preserved frescoes and pictures from the period of the 13th century and you will have the chance to learn their history.
Next, the trip will continue with a visit to the Dragalevtsi Monastery, which is also in Vitosha. This still-active monastery is probably the oldest of its kind in Bulgaria. It was built around the year 1345, then abandoned only 40 years later during the time of the Ottoman invasion, just to be brought again to life in the middle of the 15th century. It contains colourful murals and it is revered as one of the hiding places of the Bulgarian national hero- Vasil Levski.
Finally, you will head to some of the high spots in Vitosha from where you can see amazing views of Sofia from above. There are also several hiking paths that start from that place so you can also opt for the same walking in the mountain if the weather is good. After that, the guide will take you back to your hotel. The duration of the whole tour is about 4- 5 hours.
- Private tour
- Professional driver-guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transportation by an A/C car with free Wi-Fi
- A visit to the Dragalevtsi monastery
- Trip to the mountain
- Hiking (optional)
- Boyana church entrance fee- 5 euro (10 levs)- paid at the place
- Vitosha cabin lift ticket- 7 euro (14 levs)- used only in the winter
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up at 10.00 by a private car. Please indicate your hotel
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Day trip duration: 4- 6 hours
- Prices for more than 8 people: on request; bigger groups are subjected to great discounts!
- Reference code: CT55
Book on-line, by e-mail or by phone:
+359 894 40 41 41; +359 894 99 99 08; +359 2 980 46 86;
Specify the name of the tour and its reference code.
Reservations made after 8pm should be confirmed by us via email or phone call.
|1||€ 130.00||€ 130.00|
|2||€ 65.00||€ 130.00|
|3||€ 60.00||€ 180.00|
|4||€ 60.00||€ 240.00|
|5||€ 55.00||€ 275.00|
|6||€ 55.00||€ 330.00|
|7||€ 55.00||€ 385.00|
|8||€ 55.00||€ 440.00|