- Visit the old restored fortress Tsari Mali Grad
- Enjoy magnificent views and relaxing nature
- Variety of slopes with different difficulties
- Go for winter sports in Borovets- the oldest mountain resort in Bulgaria
With this tour, you will visit the cultural and historical complex located in Belchin village- Tsari Mali Grad. It is built on a top of a hill, known as St Spas, which carries the ancient history, myths and legends of the area. It is popular among the locals with its spiritual and religious power. The remains of ancient Thracian shrines and sanctuaries and early and medieval Christian missions and temples were found here. You will also enjoy the magnificent view that reveals from the top of the hill.
Then you will head to Borovets. It is the oldest Bulgarian winter resort with a history that dates back to 1896. It is only 70 km. away from Sofia.
Borovets gradually developed into a modern ski resort with hotels, restaurants, bars and a network of ski tracks and lifts along the slopes of the Rila Mountain. It has hosted twice World Cup Alpine Skiing Rounds and its Biathlon track is one of the best in the world.
In Borovets, you will be able to rent the necessary equipment and buy half a day lift card (12,30h- 16,30h). A school teacher can be arranged if requested for an additional cost.
- Hotel pick up at 8;30am by a private car. Please indicate your hotel.
- Day trip duration: about 10 hours
- Please dress appropriately for winter sports
- Prices for more than 8 people: on request; bigger groups are subjected to great discounts!
- Can be cancelled if the weather is not appropriate
- Reference code: BR05
Book on-line, by e-mail or by phone:
+359 894 40 41 41; +359 894 99 99 08; +359 2 980 46 86;
Specify the name of the tour and its reference code.
Reservations made after 8pm should be confirmed by us via email or phone call.
|1||€ 180.00||€ 180.00|
|2||€ 90.00||€ 180.00|
|3||€ 75.00||€ 225.00|
|4||€ 75.00||€ 300.00|
|5||€ 65.00||€ 325.00|
|6||€ 65.00||€ 390.00|
|7||€ 65.00||€ 455.00|
|8||€ 65.00||€ 520.00|