- Discover the heritage of Sofia, its old buildings and places
- Visit the most important cultural and historical places
- Learn more about the typical local foods and drinks
- Taste the traditional delicious “banitsa”, “shopska” salad and sweets
- Try the local drinks like “ayran” and some beer
The tour starts at 12;30 from Alexander Nevsky Cathedral. Your guide will take you around all of the interesting sites in the centre of Sofia- the Cathedral, the Basilica, the Presidency, the Roman heritage, and others- and will tell you about their history as well as about the overall history of Sofia and Bulgaria.
While you enjoy the sightseeing tour, your guide will also take you to some ‘hidden’ places, which you will hardly find on your own. In these places, you will have the chance to try some of the most famous Bulgarian drinks and foods such as “ayran”- salty yoghurt drink, “banitsa”- pastry with white cheese, “shopksa salad”- the traditional Bulgarian salad with tomatoes and cucumbers, local “meze” (salami), home-style bread and some sweets like “baklava”.
This tour is a great chance to learn more about the history of the town and to try the local foods and drinks.
- Tour starting time: 12:30 pm
- This is a private or small-group tour for up to 8 people- bigger groups can be arranged on request
- Meeting point|: in front of Alexander Nevsky Cathedral
- Endpoint: next to Serdika Metro Station & the Largo
- Tour duration: about 3,5-4 hours
- Prices for more than 8 people: on request
- Product reference code: CT27
Book on-line, by e-mail or by phone:
+359 894 40 41 41; +359 894 99 99 08; +359 2 980 46 86;
Specify the name of the tour and its reference code.
Reservations made after 8pm should be confirmed by us via email or phone call.
|1||€ 70.00||€ 70.00|
|2||€ 42.00||€ 84.00|
|3||€ 35.00||€ 105.00|
|4||€ 35.00||€ 140.00|
|5||€ 30.00||€ 150.00|
|6||€ 30.00||€ 180.00|
|7||€ 30.00||€ 210.00|
|8||€ 30.00||€ 240.00|