· See the unique revival Bulgarian houses, the Roman Theatre and the Roman Stadium
· Walk through the longest pedestrian street in Europe
· Climb to the old Thracian fortress hill from where you can see the magnificent view of the city
Make the most of your stay in Plovdiv with this guided walking city tour. Plovdiv is one of the oldest settlements in the world, having emerged on the three adjacent hills – the beginning of its history dates back to 4,000 years BC. It has preserved Thracian, Roman and Bulgarian heritage from different epochs.
There will be a 2- hour walking tour in the heart of the town and you will learn lots of historical facts and legends while exploring its most interesting sightseeing places.
You will see the Roman Theater and parts of the Roman Stadium. Walkthrough the longest pedestrian street in Europe. Explore the magnificent Revival old town with its unique colourful houses from the 19th century.
Guided walking tour in the centre of the town with the tsar`s garden, the main street, the Roman forum, stadium and theatre and the Revival old town.
- Food & personal expenses
- Entrance fees
- You can choose a starting time of the tour between 9am and 5pm
- Meeting point: in front of the Municipality
- Prices for more than 8 people: on request; bigger groups are subjected to great discounts!
- Tour duration: about 2 hours
- Reference code: PD04
Book on-line, by e-mail or by phone:
+359 894 40 41 41; +359 894 99 99 08; +359 2 980 46 86;
Specify the name of the tour and its reference code.
Reservations made after 8pm should be confirmed by us via email or phone call.
|1||€ 40.00||€ 40.00|
|2||€ 20.00||€ 40.00|
|3||€ 18.00||€ 54.00|
|4||€ 18.00||€ 72.00|
|5||€ 15.00||€ 75.00|
|6||€ 15.00||€ 90.00|
|7||€ 15.00||€ 105.00|
|8||€ 15.00||€ 120.00|