|1||€ 140.00||€ 140.00|
|2||€ 70.00||€ 140.00|
|3||€ 70.00||€ 210.00|
|4||€ 60.00||€ 240.00|
|5||€ 60.00||€ 300.00|
|6||€ 50.00||€ 300.00|
|7||€ 50.00||€ 350.00|
|8||€ 50.00||€ 400.00|
- Walk through the longest pedestrian street in Europe
- See the unique revival Bulgarian houses, the Roman Theater and the Roman Stadium
- Climb to the old Thracian fortress hill from where you can see the magnificent view of the city
- Visit the Asen`s Fortress and Church
The cliche "you must see Plovdiv to see Bulgaria" is absolutely true and there is so much to explore in the country's second largest town. Plovdiv is about 1,5 hours’ drive from Sofia and is situated in the western part of the Thracian Valley. It is one of the oldest settlements in the world, having emerged on the three adjacent hills – the beginning of its history dates back to 4,000 years BC. It has preserved Thracian, Roman and Bulgarian heritage from different epochs. There will be a 1,5-hour walking tour in the heart of the town and you will learn lots of historical facts and legends while exploring its most interesting sightseeing places.
You will see the Roman Theater and parts of the Roman Stadium. Walk through the longest pedestrian street in Europe. Explore the magnificent Revival old town with its unique colorful houses from the 19th century. See the recently uncovered early Christian mosaics dating back to the 4th century!
After exploring Plovdiv, you will head to the mountains and visit the remains of the old medieval Asen`s Fortress (named after the famous Bulgarian king Ivan Asen II) and its church. It is situated on a very vivid place from where you can see amazing panoramic views and take astonishing photos.
- Hotel pick up at 9am. by a private car. Please indicate your hotel.
- Prices for more than 8 people: on request; bigger groups are subjected to great discounts!
- Day trip duration: 9 hours
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Reference code: CT63
Book on-line, by e-mail or by phone:
+359 894 40 41 41; +359 894 99 99 08; +359 2 980 46 86;
Specify the name of the tour and its reference code.
Reservations made after 8pm should be confirmed by us via email or phone call.
Enjoy a great combination of nature and heritage
Discover two amazing towns with one day trip
Learn the history and try traditional food