- Explore the charming mountain village of Koprivshtitsa with its Revival style architecture
- Have a day away from the hustle and bustle in a relaxing atmosphere
- Learn more about the April Uprising and the Struggle for National Independence
- Visit some of the house- museums of Bulgarian National Heroes
- Have lunch at a traditional local restaurant
The tour departs at 9 a.m. from your hotel to the charming town of Koprivshtitsa, with its fascinating history and authentic 19th-century architecture. Spend the day at leisure in this small and picturesque town situated in Central Bulgaria among the slopes of "Stara Planina" Mountain that carries a specific spirit of tranquillity and eternity. Inside the houses - museums from the National Revival Period you will explore works of art, fine fretwork, household weaves and embroidery, national costumes and typical Bulgarian jewelry as well as authentic furniture from 150 years ago. Learn about the dramatic Bulgarian History from your professional guide and get the chance to visit the original houses of the heroes of the April Uprising.
The guided tour in the village is about 2 hours. After it you will also have free time for lunch in a traditional local restaurant. The expected return in Sofia is at 5pm.
- Hotel pick up at 9am. in a private car. Please indicate your hotel.
- Prices for more than 8 people: on request; bigger groups are subjected to great discounts!
- Day trip duration: 8- 9 hours
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Reference code: CT12
Book on-line, by e-mail or by phone:
+359 894 40 41 41; +359 894 99 99 08; +359 2 980 46 86;
Specify the name of the tour and its reference code.
Reservations made after 9pm, must be confirmed by us!
|Persons||Unit price||Discount -10%||Total|
|1||€ 120.00||- € 12.00||€ 108.00|
|2||€ 60.00||- € 6.00||€ 54.00|
|3||€ 50.00||- € 5.00||€ 45.00|
|4||€ 50.00||- € 5.00||€ 45.00|
|5||€ 45.00||- € 4.50||€ 40.50|
|6||€ 45.00||- € 4.50||€ 40.50|
|7||€ 45.00||- € 4.50||€ 40.50|
|8||€ 45.00||- € 4.50||€ 40.50|