|1||€ 220.00||€ 220.00|
|2||€ 110.00||€ 220.00|
|3||€ 90.00||€ 270.00|
|4||€ 90.00||€ 360.00|
|5||€ 70.00||€ 350.00|
|6||€ 70.00||€ 420.00|
|7||€ 70.00||€ 490.00|
|8||€ 70.00||€ 560.00|
- Enjoy a hiking break in the mountains
- Relax in a natural atmosphere
- See the marvellous Rila Lakes
- Have a break from the noise of the big city
- Visit the Rila Monastery, UNESCO heritage sight
The tour starts at 8 am in the morning when the guide will take you from your place in Sofia. The Seven Rila Lakes are just 1, 30 h away from the capital, which makes them a great day trip in nature. From the mountain village of Panichishte, you will take a cable car to the area of the lakes. All seven of them have their own name which reflects its typical shape or characteristics. They are situated between 2,100 and 2,500 meters above sea level. In winter, they are frozen over and covered in snow; in summer, once melted, they are clear emerald green and are great for a picnic. The hiking path is of moderate difficulty and it takes about 3,5- 5 hours.
Food: if you have forgotten to take a lunch pack or a sandwich with you, you can take advantage of the meals on offer in the two huts on our way.
In the afternoon you will also travel to the famous Rila Monastery, UNESCO heritage sight, where you can admire its amazing frescoes and architecture. The expected return at Sofia will be at 8 pm.
- Departure time: 8 am
- Hotel pick up at 8 am: please indicate your hotel
- Available from June to October
- Be prepared for mountain conditions with comfortable walking shoes and light jackets/ sweatshirts
- Women should have their knees and shoulders covered in the monastery
- Tour duration: about 12 hours
- Product reference code CT69
Book on-line, by e-mail or by phone:
00359894404141; 0894 88 88 09; +359 2 980 46 86;
Specify the name of the tour and its reference code.
Reservations made after 8pm should be confirmed by us via email or phone call.
Visit two UNESCO heritage sites
PRIVATE TRIP - SPECIAL OFFER
Discover these two great places with one tour
Private Day Trip to the Rila Monastery and Wine Tasting