- Hike in the mountain
- Visit the Rila Monastery, UNESCO heritage site
- See the Stob Pyramids, a natural wonder
- Enjoy a tour in a calm and relaxing natural atmosphere
- Try a traditional Bulgarian “mekitsa”
- Have lunch at a great local restaurant
Enjoy one of the best ways of exploring and learning more about Bulgaria- with a professional guide while hiking through the amazing mountains.
The tour starts from Sofia and first you will go hiking in the region of the Stob Pyramids. A place is well known and excellent for hiking where you will enjoy the magnificent nature. The hiking is of moderate difficulty and it is about 1 hour.
After that, you will visit the largest monastery in Bulgaria: the Rila monastery. There your professional guide will take you around and blend you into the history and the way of life in the monastery. You will spend about 1- 2h in the Rila monastery.
Last but not least you will have the chance to taste one of the best and well known special pastry products in Bulgaria, which will be home-made and have some free time for lunch in a great local restaurant.
After a great day, the guide will take you back to your hotel in Sofia.
- Hotel pick up at 9am. by a private car. Please indicate your hotel.
- Prices for more than 8 people: on request; bigger groups are subjected to great discounts!
- Day trip duration: 9- 10 hours
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Women should have thier knees and shoulders covered in the monastery
- Reference code: CT15
Book on-line, by e-mail or by phone:
+359 894 40 41 41; +359 894 99 99 08; +359 2 980 46 86
Specify the name of the tour and its reference code.
Reservations made after 8pm should be confirmed by us via email or phone call.
|Persons||Unit price||Discount -10%||Total|
|1||€ 130.00||- € 13.00||€ 117.00|
|2||€ 65.00||- € 6.50||€ 58.50|
|3||€ 55.00||- € 5.50||€ 49.50|
|4||€ 55.00||- € 5.50||€ 49.50|
|5||€ 50.00||- € 5.00||€ 45.00|
|6||€ 50.00||- € 5.00||€ 45.00|
|7||€ 50.00||- € 5.00||€ 45.00|
|8||€ 50.00||- € 5.00||€ 45.00|