|1||€ 130.00||€ 130.00|
|2||€ 65.00||€ 130.00|
|3||€ 55.00||€ 165.00|
|4||€ 55.00||€ 220.00|
|5||€ 50.00||€ 250.00|
|6||€ 50.00||€ 300.00|
|7||€ 50.00||€ 350.00|
|8||€ 50.00||€ 400.00|
- Hike in the mountain
- Visit the Rila Monastery, UNESCO heritage site
- See the Stob Pyramids, a natural wonder
- Enjoy a tour in a calm and relaxing natural atmosphere
- Try a traditional Bulgarian “mekitsa”
- Have lunch at a great local restaurant
Enjoy one of the best ways of exploring and learning more about Bulgaria- with a professional guide while hiking through the amazing mountains.
The tour starts from Sofia and first you will go hiking in the region of the Stob Pyramids. A place is well known and excellent for hiking where you will enjoy the magnificent nature. The hiking is of moderate difficulty and it is about 1 hour.
After that, you will visit the largest monastery in Bulgaria: the Rila monastery. There your professional guide will take you around and blend you into the history and the way of life in the monastery. You will spend about 1- 2h in the Rila monastery.
Last but not least you will have the chance to taste one of the best and well known special pastry products in Bulgaria, which will be home-made and have some free time for lunch in a great local restaurant.
After a great day, the guide will take you back to your hotel in Sofia.
- Hotel pick up at 9am. by a private car. Please indicate your hotel.
- Prices for more than 8 people: on request; bigger groups are subjected to great discounts!
- Day trip duration: 9- 10 hours
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Reference code: CT15
Book on-line, by e-mail or by phone:
+359 894 40 41 41; +359 894 99 99 08; +359 2 980 46 86
Specify the name of the tour and its reference code.
Reservations made after 8pm should be confirmed by us via email or phone call.
Private Day Trip to the Rila Monastery and Wine Tasting
Shuttle group day trip to Rila Monastery and Boyana Church
Discover these two great places with one tour
Private Day Trip to Boyana Church and Rila Monastery