|1||€ 57.00||€ 57.00|
|2||€ 57.00||€ 114.00|
|3||€ 57.00||€ 171.00|
|4||€ 57.00||€ 228.00|
|5||€ 57.00||€ 285.00|
|6||€ 57.00||€ 342.00|
|7||€ 57.00||€ 399.00|
|8||€ 57.00||€ 456.00|
- Enjoy a hiking break in the mountains
- Relax in a natural atmosphere
- See the marvellous Rila Lakes
- Have a break from the noise of the big city
- Visit the Rila Monastery, UNESCO heritage site
The tour departs at 7am in the morning- the meeting point is behind Alexander Nevsky Cathedral, next to café La Cathedrale.
The Seven Rila Lakes are just 1, 30 h away from the capital, which makes them a great day trip in nature. From the mountain village of Panichishte, you will take a cable car to the area of the lakes. All seven of them have their own name which reflects its typical shape or characteristics. They are situated between 2,100 and 2,500 meters above sea level. In winter, they are frozen over and covered in snow; in summer, once melted, they are clear emerald green and are great for a picnic. The hiking path is of moderate difficulty and it takes about 4 hours.
Food: it is strongly recommended to bring your own food; but even if you have not, you can buy from a gas station during our break on the way in the morning.
In the afternoon you will also travel to the famous Rila Monastery, UNESCO heritage site, where you can admire its amazing frescoes and architecture, while the guide tells you its rich history. The visit to the monastery will be 50-60 minutes.
The expected return at Sofia will be at 7pm.
Most times the group size is 4- 8 people.
- Departure time: 7am (you should be there 10 minutes before that)
- Booking in advance and confirmation is required!
- Meeting point: behind Alexander Nevsky Cathedral- near Café La Cathedrale
- Return point: returns to the original location
- Available from June to October
- Be prepared for mountain conditions with comfortable walking shoes and light jackets/ sweatshirts
- Tour duration: about 12 hours
- Product reference code CT81
Book on-line, by e-mail or by phone:
00359894404141; +359 894 99 99 08; +359 2 980 46 86
Specify the name of the tour and its reference code.
Reservations made after 8pm should be confirmed by us via email or phone call.
Visit two UNESCO heritage sites
Discover these two great places with one tour
PRIVATE TRIP - SPECIAL OFFER
Private Day Trip to the Rila Monastery and Wine Tasting