- Visit two amazing places with one day trip
- Discover the town of Plovdiv, the oldest existing settlement in Europe
- See the revival old town, the Roman Theater and the Roman Stadium
- Walk through the longest pedestrian street in Europe
- Visit the charming mountain town of Koprivshtitsa with its typical revival houses
With this tour you will have the opportunity to discover two of the most charming places in Bulgaria for one day. Plovdiv is one of the oldest existing settlements in the world. It has preserved Thracian, Roman and Bulgarian heritage. You will see the Roman theater, walk through the longest pedestrian street in Europe and explore its unique old town.
The tour departs at 8am from Alexander Nevsky square, behind the Cathedral. The travelling time to Plovdiv is about 2 hours. There, you will have about 1,5- hour guided sightseeing tour with which you will see the old town, the hills, the Roman theater and the Roman stadium.
After that you will have some free time for lunch.
In the afternoon you will go to the charming town of Koprivshtitsa, with its fascinating history and authentic 19th century architecture. The traveling time to it is about 2 hours.
Spend the rest of the day in this small and picturesque town situated in Central Bulgaria among the slopes of Stara Planina Mountain that carries a specific spirit of tranquility and eternity. Learn about the dramatic Bulgarian History from your professional guide and get the chance to visit the original houses of the heroes of the April Uprising.
The expected return in Sofia is at 7pm.
Most times the group size is 4-8 people.
April- October: 45 euro per person
November- March: 50 euro per person
- Booking in advance and confirmation is required! "Last minute" reservations are accepted up to 11 hours before the starting time of the tour
- Departure time: 8am (you should be there 10 minutes before that)
- Meeting point: behind Alexander Nevsky Cathedral- near Café La Cathedrale
- Return point: returns to the original location
- Day trip duration: about 11 hours
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Reference code: CT80
Book on-line, by e-mail or by phone:
+359 894 40 41 41; +359 894 99 99 08; +359 2 980 46 86;
Specify the name of the tour and its reference code.
Reservations made after 8pm should be confirmed by us via email or phone call.
|1||€ 50.00||€ 50.00|
|2||€ 50.00||€ 100.00|
|3||€ 50.00||€ 150.00|
|4||€ 50.00||€ 200.00|
|5||€ 50.00||€ 250.00|
|6||€ 50.00||€ 300.00|
|7||€ 50.00||€ 350.00|
|8||€ 50.00||€ 400.00|